Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! :)

Versatile Blogger!



Many thanks to Mandie at http://blog.tolovearose.com/ for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!  That definitely made me smile today!

These are the rules:
1. Winners grab the image above and put it in your blog.
2.Link back to the person who gave you it.
3.Tell 10 things about yourself
4.Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
5.Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.

Here are 10 things about me, read at your own risk =


1.   I'm from South America - Lima, Peru to be exact


2.  I overlook things right in front of my face sometimes (Kevin, where did you put the.....) lol


3.  I LOVE to sing and be onstage so I'm a karaoke diva


4.  I'm a Peruvian that can't handle spicy food, go figure


5.  Half of my family are indiginous Peruvians but I look like a total white girl, what's up with that!?!?  Must be the Italian/Spanish blood in me


6.  I have 2 dogs, Bella and Charlie.  They're SO spoiled! ;-)


7.  I work from home as a Spanish Interpreter for a company from California


8.  I used to want to be a writer or a psychologist, neither of which ever happened


9.  My house got broken into last year, with me IN it.  They took my TV, wrecked my living room and broke my front door, piercing a hole through the sheetrock.  $3,000 of damage in 60 seconds, now that's talent!!!


10.  I'm marginally addicted to Facebook.  I LOVE that I've been able to reconnect with people I counted as lost through the years

MY NOMINEES IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER (I don't know 15 yet! lol)

Mandie - To Love a Rose
Stefanie -Shortstackstef
Adriana -  Adriana Bee

3 comments:

Adriana said...

What a great start to your blog, to be nominated for Versatile Blogger award! Well done and thanks for mentioning my blog! : )

Unknown said...

I disagree with #8--clearly this blog proves you're a writer and you've practiced psychotherapy on me (successfully!) a number of times!! Just because it's not a career doesn't mean it's not your calling. :)

Gisselle said...

Thanks Adriana, it was a fun way to get started with this. :)

LOL Stef, you are correct about the fact that I still love to write and I still love to play psychologist to all my friends. I'm glad that my friends, including you, see me as trustworthy enough to share your life issues with me. :) When you're right, you're right, I have been doing this all my life, I can't help it! :)